Tele-Therapy and Tele-Consultation
- Do you or your child need support or do you want to consult with a psychologist, but can’t make it to an in-person appointment?
- Are you a busy stay-at-home or working parent, and don’t have the time to drive across town for an appointment?
- Is there a lack of psychological services nearby that meet your needs?
- Are you concerned about the safety of in-person appointments due to COVID-19?
I can provide tele-therapy and tele-consultation services when traveling to my office is not possible, convenient, or when there are health risks.
In-Home and In-Office Remote Testing (due to COVID-19 only)
- Is your child in need of testing but you are concerned about doing this in in-person due to COVID-19?
- Are you having trouble finding a psychologist that can complete your child’s testing during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic?
- Are you concerned about your child’s ability to wear a mask for extended periods of time during in-office testing?
- Do you feel that you do not have the technology needed or that there would be too many distractions to complete testing at home?
I currently offer in-home or in-office remote testing (using video conferencing) related to safety risks during the COVID-19 pandemic. Using in-office remote testing, clients are seen in my office while completing the majority of tests in an adjoining room (visible through a glass door) via video conferencing, to diminish COVID-19 risks.
To learn more about my tele-psychology services or to schedule an appointment, please contact me.